Friday, August 2, 2013

Another Little One

Another Friday, another little finish!  I'm really happy to have this one done.  The fabric is a Sandy Gervais line that came out right about when I started quilting and I thought it was wonderful.  So I bought three charm packs, put them on a shelf and looked at them for four years.  For some reason I felt like I had to make a quilt with nothing but those three charm packs.  Guess I didn't get the concept of adding other fabrics.  Slow learner.  So this is it.  From a pattern by Moose on the Porch.  


The full-on shot.


Another drapey shot showing some of the backing.


And all folded up on the bed.  I love the binding and I'm loving using Sharon Schamber's binding with glue method.


Yes, that's a bare mattress.  The sheets are back on now.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

I love your quilt. Any top that is scrappy is a winner in my book.